Birth is more than ‘the moment’.
It is a life altering, cascade of events that last a life time.
Are you looking for a Kelowna doula for pregnancy and childbirth?
The services I provide are tailored to fit your unique needs, with the goal of helping you achieve the birth experience you desire. I have a vast amount of experience and specialized training. Click here to see my previous birth experiences, or birth wisdom and philosophy that I can bring to your birth.
In addition to supporting you throughout your birth & postpartum experience I can support by…
- A Better Birth: Our popular childbirth preparation and prenatal education class
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Mom Hub : a birth sharing and new mom group
- Private In Person & Virtual Coaching
Our time together would include the following…
- 2 prenatal visits: This is a time for us to get to know each other so I may better understand your needs. I provide educational information, we discuss your birth preferences and concerns, creating a birth vision. We will discuss comfort measures and will explore anything and everything as it seems relevant to you.
- Access to my extensive lending library
- Access to educational information, resources and referrals that are reserved for my clients only
- On-call services beginning in your 37th week.
- At-home labour support from when you need me: This is for home births and for those who want to labour in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible before transitioning to the hospital.
- Continuous and knowledgeable labour and birth support at home or in the hospital: including physical comfort methods, labour enhancement techniques, emotional support, effective positioning, informational support, and advocacy support to help you communicate your labour and birth preferences.
- Immediate postpartum support to assist with breastfeeding and assist in facilitating and encouraging bonding
- In home postpartum visit focused on integrating the birth experience, answering lingering questions, assisting with breastfeeding and newborn care, and discussing your transition into parenthood.
PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BELOW & I WILL REACH OUT TO MEET IN PERSON.
You have come to the right place.
Giving birth is a beautiful, physical, emotional and spiritual experience.
My birth philosophy includes being dedicated to helping women have empowering birth experiences on their own terms.
I recognize that your birth experience is a memory that you will carry for life, and am committed to helping you make it a great memory.
I would love to chat and find out how you can benefit from personalized, dedicated and committed support and wisdom.
I am seasoned in supporting families in a variety of ways…
LGBTQ FAMILIES . SINGLE PARENTS . TEEN PARENTS . HOME BIRTH . HOSPITAL BIRTH . CESAREAN BIRTH . VBAC . WATER BIRTH . HIGH RISK PREGNANCY & BIRTH . SURVIVORS OF CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE . BIRTH TRAUMA . PRE & POSTNATAL BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT…